This timeless temple design from our classic collection is the perfect match for those who are looking for a compact and functional temple with an uncompromising lasting quality that is the hallmark of Aakaar. This traditional design, made in an open style with a dome on top, is for those pious devotees who go to great lengths to create a separate divine abode for their deities. This temple is therefore ideal for mounting on a sturdy wall or for placing on a raised countertop platform and well suited for small apartments.
- Before placing your order, we request you to not only MEASURE the OUTER dimensions of your room space but also MEASURE all your idols/frames to DOUBLE CHECK and ensure it fits in the INNER SPACE of the selected temple. If you need assistance, please do not hesitate to message us via Aakaar.
- Every pooja mandir created by Aakaar is made with the same attention to detail and same premium quality using traditional Teakwood, MDF and Veneer.
- The wooden temple is smoothly finished in the traditional Rosewood/Sheesham (think Dark Maroon) colour with a matte finish.
- The puja mandir comes ready to use with a light bulb, 4 hooks for hanging garlands or torans inside, a placemat/aasan for the idols, a cleaning brush, and screws to hang the home temple on the wall if required.
- This temple requires no assembly, and only the dome needs to be screwed in place. There is a drawer for extra storage and a pullout tray for additional shelf space for your diya or thali.
- Our wooden temples are very easy to clean and maintain. It can be wiped daily with a damp cloth. Please do read our product care card for more details, which is included with each wooden mandir.