For the past four decades, Aakaar masterpieces have adorned the homes of our patrons the world over. When it comes to delivering our shipments to your doorstep, we take no chances. We work with only the best in the business.
Aakaar offers expedited and insured door-to-door delivery by Air/Sea for all its consignments around the world. We only use reputed companies such as FedEx or DHL’s International Air Freight Priority Service that offer hassle-free delivery of our beautifully handcrafted products to your doorstep within 5-7 working days.
We are quite flexible when it comes to shipping options and can also work with a logistics provider of your choice.
Check out Process
If you are an international customer other than from USA and are considering a purchase from our online store, the shipping cost in the shopping cart will be displayed as Rs.0. We will contact you after receiving your purchase confirmation to discuss the shipping options and consequently get back to you with a quote.
You may also feel free to call us at (+91) 961.992.9262 (India) / (+1) 646.847.8479 (USA) or email us at email@example.com for a shipping estimate prior to your purchase.
Please make sure to let us know your complete address so that we can provide you with the most accurate shipping cost via email. After you confirm the same, we will add the shipping to your invoice.
Why is the international shipping cost not calculated at the time of check out?
Since each of our products are unique, therefore, every consignment is unique and since the rates for international shipping are dynamic and vary considerably from time to time and country to country, we at Aakaar prefer providing our patrons with precise current shipping costs at actuals rather than pre-loading system generated rates that are always on the higher side. This is fair for both parties involved and forces us not to charge you more than what you should be paying.
Once we know your order details, we will then calculate the shipping cost based on the weight/volume of the products to your desired international shipping address. The shipping quote will be emailed to you for approval and no charge will be made until your confirmation. Shipping will then be added to the total after the order is placed.
All customs duties and local taxes at the destination country, if applicable, will be billed directly to the consignee at the time of delivery and is not calculated as part of Aakaar’s shipping cost. Please check with your local customs office for more information regarding these charges. Aakaar is not responsible for any delays or destination charges levied because of a countries customs’ import laws and regulations.
Please call (+91) 961.992.9262 (India) / (+1) 646.847.8479 (USA) or email us firstname.lastname@example.org for a prior shipping quote or for any other queries as well.
Process Post Check Out
- Once we receive your online order confirmation, a member of our Customer Care team will reach out to you on the mobile number provided to reconfirm your purchase and go over the details of your order, thereby ensuring you’re getting exactly what you want.
- Upon the re-confirmation of your order by our Customer Care team, we will pack your shipment and prepare the documentation within 2 business days of having it In Stock.
- As soon as we have the all the documentation ready, we will hand over your packed shipment to our logistics provider (mostly FedEx) and get in touch with you via email or text message to provide you with the shipment tracking number.
- If there are no delays, it should usually take 5-7 business days before you receive your shipment.
- All customs duties and local taxes at the destination country, if applicable, will be directly billed to you before or after delivery by the logistics company and will not be part of Aakaar’s shipping cost. Please check with your local customs office for more information regarding these charges. Aakaar is not responsible for any delays or destination charges levied because of a countries customs’ import laws and regulations.
We take utmost care to pack each shipment carefully to ensure your valuable purchase reaches you intact and without any damage.
Aakaar documents the packing process for each shipment in full detail. If there is any damage to your shipment, it is very important to notify us immediately, no more than 48 hours after receiving the package, take as many photographs as proof to document the damage and save all the packaging materials for the shipping company's inspection if need be. Please do not throw any packaging material until we tell you.
Process in case of Damage
Despite all the precautions and our best intentions that our shipment reaches you in the safest possible way, sometimes things are beyond our control. No matter how securely a sculpture or temple is packed, the journey to your doorstep is not in our hands and your cooperation here is of utmost importance.
Steps to observe:
- If you notice any external damage to the outer packing or suspect something wrong, please make sure to mention it on the delivery slip before accepting the delivery of the package from the logistics provider.
- Just to be on the safer side, we would go to the extent of recommending you to ask the delivery person to wait if possible while you open and inspect the contents of the package before signing the delivery receipt.
- Please do not wait for an auspicious time/day/occasion to unbox your shipment. In the case of any damage, an insurance claim will have to be filed, for which timing is key. We need to be notified of any damage no later than 48 hours of you receiving the shipment.
- While unboxing if you notice that the product received is damaged, you must bring it to our notice within 48 hours of receiving the product by calling (+91) 961.992.9262 (India) / (+1) 646.847.8479 (USA) or emailing us at email@example.com.
- If possible, please document the damage using your mobile phone or camera.
- Do not dispose of the packaging material and keep everything that came with the consignment for the inspection of the shipping company as well as the insurance surveyors.
- In the unlikely rare event of a damaged shipment, Aakaar will ensure to send you a replacement AS LONG AS we have your cooperation in following the above-mentioned insurance claims procedures.